Craftsman 124 pc. 6 pt. Dual Marked Mechanics Tool Set with Case
Torque it Right Dual Marked Mechanic’s Set Built to help you get the job done right with less slipping, stripping and searching for sizes, this 124 pc 6 pt dual marked mechanics is crafted from high tensile strength steel and featuring an array of six point sockets, it delivers a solid grip with every turn. Adaptable to the changing requirements of the job, it features two quick release ratchets and a quick turning driver handle with bits equipped to handle all common fasteners.
When you need a quick grip, this dual marked mechanic’s set offers four double end open wrenches, and a wide selection of grippy hex keys protected by a layer of black oxide. A solid set that’s built to move, each of these tools packs neatly into a rugged plastic case that shrugs off dents, scrapes and moisture, so you can keep those nuts and bolts turning for decades. Stock up with this set, and get the job done right, no matter where duty calls.
- 124 pc 6 pt dual marked mechanics includes: 2 ratchets, 1 driver handle, nut drivers, extensions, dual open end wrenches, hex keys, standard and deep well sockets
- Rugged alloyed steel construction is torque ready
- Black oxide coated surfaces resist oxidation
- Array of standard and deep well sockets combines reach with torque
- Driver handle delivers fast turning action
- Multiple bit styles help you adapt to the job
- Protective blow molded case stays organized and resists damage
- Features Craftsman Forever Guarantee
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This