Craftsman 12 pc. Full Polish Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Wrenches w/ Deluxe Roll Pouch
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
These Craftsman Stubby Locking Flex Wrenches Get Things Turning Designed to give you torque in the tightest working conditions, while remaining super portable, these Craftsman 12 pc stubby locking flex wrenches bend, twist and torque even when you only have a little wiggle room. Featuring a short, stubby build, they’re more maneuverable in small spaces, while the locking hinge adjusts to give you a quick grab at almost any angle. Equipped with 12 point ratcheting box ends, these Craftsman stubby locking flex wrenches grab fasteners quickly, while eliminating the need to reposition between turns. The balance of SAE and metric sizes ensure you have the right tool for the job, and backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, this kit keeps things turning for decades. A solid grip, equipped with both open and box ends, this set delivers in the tightest spots.
- Craftsman 12 pc stubby locking flex wrenches includes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4-in., 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17 mm and a 900 denier poly roll pouch
- Rugged steel construction ensures years of service
- Finely tuned ratcheting mechanism turns fasteners with less sweep
- Precision machining means less rounded heads
- Locking hinge delivers the right angle for the job
- Polished finish and clear markings mean less maintenance and easier use
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee