Craftsman 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
12-in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Delivers Precise Power For moulding, baseboards or framing, the Craftsman 12-in. dual bevel sliding compound miter saw lets you make sure your cuts are right and your angles are tight for a range of woodworking projects. Handy to have at home and tough and accurate enough for the job, this saw lets you work precisely and fast. The saw has a tall, sliding fence that supports the wood, plus extension tables on either side with stop blocks you can set up for repetitive cuts. The 12-in. dual bevel sliding compound miter saw lets you make miter and bevel adjustments from the front and then lock them in. Craftsman's Laser Trac system lets you check for accuracy before you cut, while the 60-tooth carbide blade zips through wood, plastics and compounds with ease.
- The Craftsman 12-in. dual bevel sliding compound miter saw gives you the precision and power you need for making fine cuts, as well as the speed you want to make the work go faster
- Kit includes a blade and wrench, dust bag and chute, integrated laser guide, clamp and manual
- Motor: 15 amp, 120 volts, 4,200 RPM
- Size: 60-tooth carbide tipped 12 in. blade
- Dual sliding fence is 5 x 4.75
- Extendable extension tables
- Laser Trac system lets you check the cut before you start, ensuring accurate compound, bevel, miter and cross cuts
- Miter and bevel angle locks
- Miter cuts up to 47 degrees left and 60 degrees right, with 10 stops
- Bevel cuts up to 47 degrees left and right, with five positive stops in each direction
- Arbor size: 5/8 in.
- Weight: 66.2 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This