Philips 12 ft. Component Video Cable
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This component video cable from Philips is constructed to preserve signal strength, giving you the ultimate in video quality. With component video technology, this cable separates the video signal into three different parts, providing the clearest picture possible compared to other video interconnects.
- Internal spring strain relief protects against damage to conductors
- Copper braid (with high purity oxygen-free copper) reduces signal interference
- Designed solid conductor made with high purity 99.997% oxygen-free copper material
- Heavy duty brass shell is color-coded, chrome plated and utilizes an easy grip texture
- 24K gold-plated connector lowers the contact resistance
- Super pliable jacket is constructed with environmentally friendly PVC materials
- Foil shield is made with 100% aluminum to reduce signal interference
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric (Foam PE) ensures low capacitance and transmits high fidelity signals