LG Electronics 12,000 BTU 230-Volt Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat and Remote Control
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
LG's LW1212HR 12,000 BTU 230-Volt Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat is perfect for medium to large size rooms up to 550 square feet. The supplemental heating capability comes in handy when you need an additional heat source. This unit has 2 cool, 2 heat and 2 fan speeds plus an energy saver function, 24-hour on/off timer and a 9.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio. With its stylish full-function remote, you can operate it from across the room. Plus, LG's patented Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer. This unit requires a special 230V electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115V household electrical outlet.
- Window-mounted air conditioner with supplemental heat and full-function remote control (230 volts)
- Special 230V electrical outlet required (Unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- 12,000 cooling BTUs / 11,200 supplemental heating BTUs
- Cooling / supplemental heating area up to 550 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 3.3 pints per hour
- Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer
- Thermistor thermostat
- 2 cooling speeds, 2 heating speeds and 2 fan speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Energy saver function conserves energy and saves you money
- 4-way air deflection directs air where you want it
- Tilt-out, easy-clean mesh filter
- Dry Air Flow: 265 cfm
- Noise level: 51 dBA indoor / 57 dBA outdoor
- 9.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- Easy to use installation kit included
Specifications & Dimensions