Yost 1104 - 2-1/2" Drill Press Vise with Removable Base
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Drill Press Vise with Removable Base
- Is Made In the USA
- Meets GGG-V-443A, Type I , Class 2, Style B
- Meets National Stock Number (NSN) 3460-00-221-1104
- Jaw Width: 2-1/2"
- Jaw Opening: 2-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1-1/2"
- Supplied with a removable swivel base that can be rotated and locked in any position
- Vise can be removed from the swivel base and be used as a conventional drill press vise
- Sides and bottom are machined flat and perpendicular to adjacent sides to allow the vise to be used one either side or on end
- High strength grey iron castings are machined smooth for accurate movement with no lateral end play
- Steel adjusting screw has a coarse-pitch thread for fast action
- Jaws are hardened steel and replaceable
- Stationary jaw is grooved vertically as well as horizontally for convenience in holding round pieces.