Craftsman 10mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 10mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench Lets You Adapt Use the open end when the operation is delicate and you don't want to risk ruining the fastener or the closed end when a little more torque is needed. The 10mm ratcheting combination wrench is your go-to. Its 5.75 inch length is perfect for sliding into crannies under the hood or corners under the shelf. It fits just right anywhere where a lot of force isn't needed for a small fastener. It's also a great wrench to keep in the toolbox or stash in the junk drawer, for those times when you just don't want to drag out the socket set. The Craftsman 10mm ratcheting combination wrench has 12 points of contact on the closed end, along with large-profile teeth that create a tighter grip without wrecking the bolt. The wrench is made of alloy steel for a durability Craftsman is so certain of that the wrench is backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- This 10mm ratcheting combination wrench is designed to give you versatility as well as reliable performance
- The ratcheting end has 12 points of contact and large-profile teeth for better grip
- The open ends slides easily into spaces where a socket won't fit
- The wrench has a straight handle
- 5.34 Inches length creates just enough force on flimsier fasteners
- Made of alloy steel
- Weight is 0.13 pounds
- Backed by Craftsman's lifetime guarantee