GearWrench 10mm Full Polish Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
10 mm Flex Wrench Delivers on Countless Jobs Designed to help you move fast between tough torquing and spinning bolts in cramped spaces, this 10 mm wrench balances flexibility and rugged design to help tackle the whole job. Featuring a fine toothed ratchet implanted in the flexing box end, it’s ready for awkward angles, and built with a solid open wrench at the opposite end that exceeds national and international torque specifications, this tool is all you need even for the toughest work. Machined with Surface Drive® technology and delivering 180 degrees of flexibility, this box end needs as little as five degrees of float to move fasteners and grips hard, even when jammed under carburetors or behind appliances. Always ready and built to last, this polished steel combination is backed by a commonsense lifetime warranty that ensures decades of dependable service, wherever. A dependable addition to any crew, toss this wrench in your kit and get the job done.
- The Gearwrench 10 mm Flex Combination Wrench provides solid grip and dependability to get the job done
- Designed with a flex head that tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- Surface Drive® design of the wrenches almost eliminates fastener rounding and slip
- Adjustable set screw-allows you to set desired head tension
- Spring washer design-provides continuous head tension
- Serrated bean allows you to feel which way to pull
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move the fastener compared to 30 degrees of standard wrench
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This