Craftsman 10 in. Pliers, Locking Curved Jaw with Wire Cutter
10 in. curved jaw locking Pliers with wire cutter provide a better fit around stock and has a built in wire cutter.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- One-handed, triggerless release is 2X easier to open than traditional locking pliers.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Features built-in wire cutter
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This