Wen 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Be Ready to Tackle Any Project with this 10'' Sliding Compound Miter Saw This Wen 10'' Miter Saw combines the functionality of a miter saw with the reach of the radial arm saw, making it a workshop must-have. Running on a powerful 15 Amp motor, you can use it to cut with a blade-speed of 5,300 RPM. With an arbor lock, swapping blades has never been easier. All cutting jobs like - cutting molding, crosscutting long stock or when you need to cut multiple boards to the same length quickly, can be executed with accurate results with its precision bevel stops. With an aluminum table top and cast aluminum base, this 10'' Sliding Compound Miter Saw will remain stable and grounded at all times. Equipped with a carbide tipped blade, this saw will stay sharper for longer and give you precision cuts each time. You can easily make long cuts and bevel cuts in both directions using this versatile compound miter saw.
The WEN 10 inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw merges the function of a miter saw with the reach of the radial arm saw. The slider allows for a larger width of board to be cut. Cut molding, fit crown molding, crosscut long stock and quickly cut multiple boards to the same length with recurring accuracy. 15 AMP motor, 5300 RPM (no load). Cutting capacity; crosscut at 0-Degree miter, 0-Degree level 2-3/4 in. x 12 in.; Miter at 45-Degree miter, 0-Degree bevel 2-3/4-in. x 8-1/4 in. ; Bevel at 0-degree miter, 45-Degree level 1-9/16 in. x 12 in.; Compound at 45-degree miter, 45-Degree bevel 1-9/16 in. x 8-1/4 in. . 9 positive stops. Features arbor lock for changing blade, electric blade brake for safety and precision machined aluminum table top with cast aluminum base. Includes 10 in. carbide tipped blade, hold down clamp, dust collection bag, table extension supports and blade wrench.
- With a machined aluminum table top and cast aluminum base, the Wen 10'' Miter Saw is an indispensable addition to any workshop
- Powered by a 15 Amp motor and a blade speed of 5,300 RPM precision it ensures fast and easy cutting
- Electric blade guard and blade case make this heavy duty saw safe for use
- Includes 60-tooth carbide tip general purpose blade, 2 material support arms, hold down clamp and dust collection bag making sure you are ready for your next DIY project
- Table rotation range: Left = 45 degrees and Right = 45 degrees
- Standard 5/8 in. arbor has an arbor lock for easy blade changes
- Precision machined aluminum table top and cast aluminum base with a carbide tip blade for accurate cuts
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This