Craftsman 10" MiterMate™ Miter Saw (21226)
10" MiterMate Miter Saw Makes Work Simple Moulding, baseboard and framing projects couldn't get much simpler than they are with the Craftsman 10" MiterMate™ miter saw . Use Craftsman's innovative Angle Finder system to measure the wall, it works on an outside or inside corner, then use the measuring tool to set the saw's adjustable V-fence. Voila! Instant accuracy and perfect joints. If you're the type who likes to double check, though, the Laser Trac® system can let you preview before you commit to the cut. With a 15-amp motor, the 10" MiterMate™ miter saw can shave through wood and other building materials. It's preset with angles for the most common miter and bevel cuts. It can do cross and compound cuts as well.
- With precision instruments that measure both the angle needed and settings on your materials, the Craftsman 10" MiterMate™ miter saw makes woodwork projects easy, with less wasted time and materials
- Motor: 15 amp, 120 volt, 4,800 RPM
- 10" Blade: 40 tooth, carbide tipped
- Angle Finder system measures wall angles accurately
- Kit includes a hold-down clamp, dust bag, blade and blade wrench
- V-shaped fence accurately sets both angles
- Use the electric Laser Trac® system to take a look at your cut before you make it
- Saw makes compound, miter, bevel and cross cuts up to 45 degrees
- Positive bevel and miter stops are built in for the most-used angles
- Steel extension wings with a stop block make it easy to work with longer sections
- Lightweight aluminum base
- Arbor size: 5/8"