Craftsman 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Folding Stand (28463)
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw Gets the Job Done Fast up, down and through countless cuts, the Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw rips sheets, miters boards and slots planks with solid performance. The kind of tool that’s built to deliver the precision cuts you need at a price you can afford, this saw is a solid addition to any crew. Featuring a smooth rolling 15 amp motor that spins a carbide-tipped blade at 5000 rpm, it makes short work of any jobsite task. With an extendable rear out feed support, anti kickback pawl and crystal clear blade guard, every pass on this table saw is smooth, controlled and accurate. Whether you’re ripping sheet after sheet, precision scribing base boards or cutting dados, the The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw gives fast, clean cuts in a portable package that goes wherever the work requires. A great way to get the job done quickly and move on to the next, this table saw delivers. Toss it in your truck and get it done right.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, push stick, dust bag, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl, riving knife and blade wrenches
- The Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw’s 15.0 Amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Large 6 in. wheels provide quick and easy portability and storage
- Clearly marked table top scale delivers fast, easy reading for widths and miters
- Right side extension rips full plywood sheets in up to 24 in. lengths
- Rear out feed extension holds long pieces, for more accuracy
- Shrouded blade keeps more saw dust in the removable collection bag for less mess
- Die-cast aluminum table combines with plastic construction for fast, easy movement for work on the go
- Equipped with a positive stop miter gauge, indexed every 15 degrees
- On-board storage for fence, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl and riving knife
- Weight: 61.30 lbs. (27.8 kg)
- Some assembly required