Craftsman 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Great for Around the House The Craftsman 10-inch compound miter saw has the power and accuracy you need for those small jobs around the house that demand precision. Whether you're adding decorative moulding or re-doing the baseboards, this saw's 13-amp 4,800-rpm motor drives a 40-tooth blade that can make quick work of the cut. A Laser Trac system lets you see the cut before you make, ensuring accuracy. The 10-inch compound miter saw can make bevel, miter and compound cuts of up to 45 degrees and cross cuts as well. Nine miter and three bevel stops are set up for the most common angles, while adjustable end stops let you make repetitive cuts with ease. An adjustable fence holds the wood securely, while the ergonomic handle lets righties or lefties hold the saw into position.
- The Craftsman 10 in. compound miter saw gives you the precision you need for the do-it-yourself projects most homeowners run across
- 13-Amp motor, 120 volts, 4,800 RPM
- 10 in. blade, 40-tooth carbide tipped
- Fence measures 3-3/8 in. and releases rapidly for quick adjustments
- Use the Laser Trac to project a line on the wood and preview the cut
- An ergonomic handle lets you keep the saw in place
- Miter, bevel and compound cuts up to 45 degrees
- Three positive bevel stops and nine positive miter stops
- Micro-adjustable end stops let you set up for repetitive cuts
- Base detaches for work on longer sections
- 1-5/8 in. vacuum port for easy cleanup
- Comes with a dust collection bag and hold down clamp
- Weighs 32 lbs.