Craftsman 1 in. Wood Chisel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Dig In with This Craftsman 1 In. Wood Chisel Sharp enough to cut cleanly and surely and substantial enough to apply the pressure you need, this 1 in. wood chisel is a woodworking essential. The blade is beveled to let the tip easily slip through the cracks, yet sturdy enough on the sides to generate the needed force. It's a combination that results in clean cuts every time. The Craftsman 1 in. wood chisel is built with a steel striker cap at the end that allows it to be used with any hammer. There's no need to protect this chisel with a special mallet. The handle has a special ergonomic design for comfort, plus a textured surface that helps you keep your grip and avoid slips. There's also a thumb recess slot that provides additional control. The chisel weighs a half pound, an amount substantial enough for control but not so heavy as to create awkward handling.
- This 1 in. wood chisel is a fantastic tool for paring away excess material or for making your final cut
- The chisel has a beveled blade that provides sharpness and leverage
- A steel striker cap on the end means it's safe to use any hammer on the chisel
- The textured ergonomic handle lets you keep a firm grip
- The handle also includes a thumb recess for additional control
- The chisel weighs .5 pounds
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This