Craftsman 1 in. Self Feed Spade Bit
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Craftsman 1 In. Self-Feed Spade Bit For the Perfect Hole Every Time This 1 in. self-feed spade bit cuts cleaning through wood. The design of this spade bit gives it the power to drill up to three times faster than a standard spade bit. The self-feed bit pulls itself through the wood, reducing the amount of pressure you must exert to get the job done. The Craftsman 1 in. self-feed spade bit is made from extremely durable high speed steel (HSS), and it features a hex-shaped bit. In total, the bit measures 6-inches long with a 4.5-inch shank. The shank's diameter is one quarter of an inch. The spade bit weighs only 0.12 pounds. This tool is made by Craftsman, America's most trusted name in tools, and it is protected by a Craftsman warranty. This self-feed spade bit is a Sears exclusive.
- The 1 in. self-feed spade bit has the power to drill up to three times faster than standard spade bits
- Pulls itself through the wood, reducing the amount of necessary pressure
- Made from durable high speed steel
- Features a hex-shaped bit
- Measures 6" long with a 4.5" shank
- Weighs 0.12 pounds
- Manufactured by America's most trusted name in tools and protected by a Craftsman warranty
- A Sears exclusive
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This