Craftsman 1 hp CompuCarve Computer-Controlled Compact Woodworking Machine (21754)
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The CompuCarve is a compact, computer-controlled 3-dimensional woodworking machine with an easy-to-use interface. Complete projects without a shop full of tools. With a unique configuration, the CompuCarve performs ripping, cross cutting, mitering, contouring, jointing and routing, making it versatile and exceptionally convenient for any job.
- Memory card
- CarveRight design software
- Built-in computer walks operator through setup
- Expandable 3-D library
- Patented rising head and feed through configuration handles
- Design software available for PC and Mac computers
- Minimum PC requirements: Windows 2000 or XP with 128 MB Ram (256 MB or greater recommended), 75 MB of hard drive space and an accelerated graphics card with OpenGL support
- Minimum Mac requirements: Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Fully assembled