Craftsman Slotted 1/8" x 4" Screwdriver
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Slotted 1/8" x 4" Screwdriver Is Long and Strong With a blade size that fits many household fasteners and a user-friendly handle and length, this slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is the tool you'll find yourself picking up time and again, whether you're making a quick repair or working in the shop. Electricians, mechanics and other professionals also will appreciate its always-ready versatility. The Craftsman slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is a super-handy 6.5-inches long - with a 4-inch blade and a 2.5-inch ball-shaped butyrate handle that's color-coded for quick tip identification. The heat-treated alloy steel blade has a serrated tip that keeps a grip on the screw, while a satin nickel finish fights off corrosion and rust. The tool carries Craftsman's lifetime warranty.
- With its popular blade width and user-friendly length, this slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is the tool you'll constantly pick up for those little jobs around the house or shop
- The overall length is a handy 6.5", letting you generate leverage while still fitting where it needs to go
- The tip is serrated to create a better grip on the fastener
- The ball handle is color coded on the end to let you identify the tip
- The 2.5" butyrate handle resists chemical corrosion
- The 4" alloy steel blade is heat treated
- A satin nickel finish shields the metal
- Made in the USA
- Craftsman lifetime warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This