Craftsman 1/8 in. Drill Bit, Titanium Coated
Craftsman Titanium Coated 1/8" Drill Bit -- Functional Strength for Your Toolbox The 1/8" titanium coated drill bit is ideal for heavy duty, industrial applications. Whether you run a construction company or you're a homeowner who likes to tackle do-it-yourself projects, this drill bit is a great option. You get the durability that you need to take on tough tasks without worrying about damaging the drill bit. From quick portable drill jobs to intensive corded drill jobs, this drill bit gets the job done right every time. The Craftsman titanium coated 1/8" drill bit split point drills on contact, which helps eliminate "walking." It is ideal for drill presses and stationary machines and can be used with both corded and cordless portable drills, offering an extensive range of possibilities for varying types of jobs. It is very effective for tasks requiring high speeds and feed rates. The titanium coating is rust resistant, ensuring years of flawless use.
- Get drilling jobs done right with ease with the 1/8" titanium coated drill bit
- Includes two drill bits
- Intended for heavy duty, industrial applications
- Titanium construction is durable and rust resistant, guaranteeing years of intensive use
- Drills through plastic, metal, and wood
- Split point drills on contact
- Assists with eliminating "walking"
- Great choice for increased speed and feed rates
- Ideal for stationary machines and drill presses
- Can be used with cordless portable and corded drills
- Jobber length shank
- Shank diameter: 0.125"
- Weighs 0.05 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This