Kenmore Elite 1.8 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Convection Microwave - Stainless Steel
$127.93 - $594.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite 1.8 cu. ft. Convection Microwave - Programmable With this Kenmore Elite convection microwave 8037, you can achieve convection oven results in a programmable microwave, even browning and crisping foods. The precision sensor ensures your food is thawed thoroughly based on weight, taking the guesswork out of auto-defrost. Innovative CombiCook technology helps to evenly cook the food inside and out. This over-the-range microwave also has special settings such as child lockout, popular recipes and clean functions to make life a bit easier. A Kenmore microwave that can cook this easily should be in every kitchen.
- A 100-450 degree heating element and circulating fan turn your microwave into a convection oven that warms, bakes and roasts from the inside for great meals in minutes.
- Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness™ technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
- The Evenness Plate™ located below the glass turntable helps distribute microwave energy for more even cooking and defrosting from the bottom up.
- The multi-stage cooking option lets you get a meal from your freezer to your table in minutes by automatically defrosting, heating and keeping it ready to eat with warm and hold.
- Precision Sensor technology uses smart programming to take the guesswork out of setting the microwave, ensuring you get the power to heat meals thoroughly without overcooking.
- Built to help remove smoke and odors quickly, the 400 CFM 4-speed venting system delivers powerful suction with multiple settings to fine tune airflow with the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This