Champion 1,700W Portable Inverter Generator
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline-powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2,000 max watts. With a 1 gallon fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Fuel tank - 1 gallon (0.38 L)
- Noise level - 9 running hours at 25% load - 53 Dba
- Lightweight - 48 lbs.
- Built-in carry handle
- Economy mode - Engine automatically idles lower when electrical load is reduced, saving fuel and engine wear
- Innovative design for stacking
- 12V DC outlet
- Overload protection
- Includes engine oil
- US Forest Service Approved Spark Arrester
- 2-year limited warranty
Specifications & Dimensions