KitchenAid 1.4 cu. ft. 900-Watt 30" Built-in Microwave w/ Convection Cooking - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This KitchenAid® Architect® Series II built-in microwave oven KBHS109 lets you conveniently add a microwave to your kitchen without sacrificing counter space. Convection cooking offers great results in less time than conventional cooking, and a variety of features give you more convenience.
- Even cooking in less time - Convection cooking provides more even results in less time and allows the microwave to act as a second oven
- Take the guesswork out of convection cooking - EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System automatically converts conventional time and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- The right level of power - Optimawave™ Technology with True 10-Level Power Control runs at the power level selected to help eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges
- Eliminate guesswork - Custom defrost and reheat remove guesswork from microwave cooking
- Food stays warm until it's ready to serve - Keep warm function allows you to keep finished dishes warm until serving time
- Soften or melt delicate foods with ease - Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Steam in your microwave - Sensor steam cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types