Craftsman 1/3 hp Bench Top 4" x 36" Belt/6" Disc Sander (21514)
$84.93 - $135.99Reg Price $169.99
6'' Disc / 4" x 36" Belt Sander Delivers Precision Sanding to Your Shop Fine shaping, smooth finishes and jobs well done start with solid tools like the Craftsman 1/3 hp bench top belt & disc sander . Whether you’re helping your little guy put together the fastest pinewood derby car in the scout troop, shaping a staircase full of balusters or adding just the right finish to a model, this sander gives you a rapid spinning disc, super straight belt and the power you need to get the job done right. An essential to any wood shop where quality counts, add this dependable tool to your arsenal, and get it done right.
This 6'' disc / 4" x 36" belt sander features a corrosion resistant aluminum work table that delivers accurate angle adjustment up to 45 degrees and includes a smooth sliding miter gauge for precision work you can count on. Equipped with simple tension adjustments, a wide 2 inch dust collection chute and an easy cleaning design, this versatile tool is simple to maintain, and always ready to deliver the perfect finish. With the stability of vibration dampening rubber feet fastened to a sturdy frame, and the quality build you can expect from Craftsman, this tool is a shop essential you can trust for life. Set it up on your bench and get to work.
- Craftsman 1/3 hp bench top disc sander uses a 4 x 36 In. belt and 6 in. disc
- Belt operates at 1100 FPM (operates vertically and horizontally and every angle in between)
- Disc rotates at 2200 RPM
- 45 degree tilting worktable delivers accurate sanding
- Universal cast aluminum worktable works with belt or disc
- Single sawdust collection chute with a 2-in. port connects with common shop vacs (not included)
- Easy to use belt tension controls for fast belt change on the go
- Belt and disc design gives you an extremely versatile sander
- Includes miter gauge for precise angle cuts
- Belt work stop for horizontal sanding
- Removable paddle switch provides added safety and security
- Sanding arm operates vertically or horizontally.
- Universal aluminum table works with belt or disc.
- Single dust collection port collects from both belt & disc.
- Locking rocker switch helps prevent unauthorized use.