Rikon 1/3 hp 34" Bench Radial Drill Press (80831)
1/3 HP 34" Bench Radial Drill Press Gives You Power and Precision with Five Speeds The Rikon 1/3 HP 34" Bench Radial Drill Press is a powerful tool that can help you drill easily and accurately. With a head that moves horizontally using a rack and pinion system, and five speed settings, this drill is quick and efficient. It has a 1/3 HP motor, 5/8-inch chuck, and its head tilts 45 degrees to the right and 90 degrees to the left. Adjustable drill speeds range from 620 to 3100 rpm. The radial drill press also features a clutch depth stop so you can accurately set drill depth. In addition to its other features, the 1/3 HP 34" bench radial drill press head also adjusts so you can drill different board widths without a problem. You get robust power but still can work with exacting detail, making this the right tool for the job.
- The Rikon 1/3 HP 34" bench radial drill press is both efficient and precise
- Head moves horizontally on a rack and pinion system for added flexibility
- Five speed settings range from 620 to 3,100 RPM to give you added control
- Drill features a clutch depth stop, which allows you unerring control over drill depth
- Drill head press adjusts to allow for different board widths, making it easy to use for any project