Craftsman 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. Flex Handle
1/2 In. dr. 18 In. Flex Handle Takes Torque to a New Level Featuring a rugged alloyed steel build and the flexibility of a swinging drive, this Craftsman 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle is designed to help you put serious muscle behind the wrench. Whether you’re tightening down engine mounts or trying to bust loose old seized lugs, this breaker bar multiplies your force to get things moving fast. Under the hood, in the house, or anywhere, this powerful tool helps you get the job done.
Built with positive stops at 45 degrees on both sides, this 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle transfers more energy to fasteners while eliminating the need to reinforce the back end for stability, so you can focus on busting through stubborn layers of rust. A solid addition to any kit, ditch the jerry-rigged extensions and get the performance of a tool that’s guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle is comprised of tough alloyed steel
- Positive stop at 0 and 45 degrees add stability
- Smooth finish makes it easy to clean-up after the dirtiest jobs
- Flexible design delivers torque at multiple angles
- Works with any ½ in. drive socket
- Added length means added strength in every turn
- Guaranteed forever
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This