Craftsman Professional 1/2-in. Professional Composite Impact Wrench
Choose This Professional 1/2-in. Impact Wrench to Deliver Maximum Torque with Minimum Exertion Featuring a patented power regulator and forward/reversing system built into the trigger, the Craftsman 1/2-in. Composite Impact Wrench is designed for one-hand operation. A sturdy composite body with a magnesium hammer case makes this wrench sturdy and long lasting. Weighing only 4.25 lbs, this lightweight tool is equally efficient and fast for home projects as it is for repairs at the car shop. The ring-type retainer in this Professional 1/2-in. Impact Wrench provides secure socket retention and makes socket changing fast and easy. This ergonomically designed tool has an exhaust which passes through the handle diverting the exhaust away from your hand. With a sturdy grip and easy controls, you can easily maneuver this impact wrench with maximum control. Combining modern design with decades of Craftsman know-how, this tool is a great addition to your personal or professional tool kit.
- Built for dependability and long-lasting use, the Craftsman 1/2-in. Composite Impact Wrench gives you just what you need to get work done
- Maximum torque of 711 ft. lbs. makes even the toughest work seem effortless
- Weighing 4.2 lbs., this wrench can be easily stored in your garage or shop
- Torque Drive size:1/2 in.
- Air Inlet Size:1/4 in.
- Min. Hose Size:3/8 in.
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in.
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman