Ingersoll-Rand 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Twin Hammer Mechanism
Air-Powered 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Twin Hammer Mechanism for Powerful Performance With twin hammer mechanism, this Ingersoll-Rand 1/2 in. impact wrench is one of the most popular tools in its class. A sturdy design and inbuilt pressure-feed lube system make this pneumatic wrench deliver extra torque exactly when you need it. Use the variable speed trigger to always be in control of this powerful impact wrench which has a maximum torque of 600 ft. lb. This lightweight 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Twin Hammer Mechanism is very easy to maneuver, giving you a better grip and making it easier to get the job done. Built-in oil mist is designed to lubricate the air motor each time you pull the trigger, giving you a smooth run, time after time.
- Choose this Ingersoll-Rand 1/2 in. Impact Wrench to get the work done quickly and efficiently
- Automotive air tool weighs 5.8 lbs. making it highly portable
- With a working torque of 25/300 ft. lbs, this powerful tool can deliver a maximum torque of 600 ft. lb. making 1,200 Blows Per Min
- Average Air Consumption: 4.2 cm
- Torque Drive size: 1/2 in.
- Minimum hose size: 3/8 in.
- 9/16 in. Standard Bolt Cap
- Tool Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Tool Min. Hose Size: 3/8 in.
- Dimensions: 7-3/10 in.
- Item Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This