EMAX 1/2" Reversible Air Impact Drill-EATDR05S1P
EMAX 1/2" Reversible Air Drill
- The EMAX EATDR05S1P 1/2" Reversible Air Impact Drill is engineered for power & precision making it the perfect tool for tackling all extreme automotive, wood-working & industrial jobs at home, in the shop or garage, even on the job-site.
- Whether it's drilling, honing, reaming, hole sawing in steel, aluminum, plastic, fiberglass and wood, EMAX's rugged construction offers the power, performance and portability features you need to get the job done in even industrial & commercial use.
- A slim-line design allows user to tackle a host of various jobs smoothly and effectively.
- Advanced vibration dampening design combined with high-impact composite handle produces 30% less vibration and minimizes operator fatigue.
- An ergonomic handle design with TPR anti-vibration grip provides maximum comfort & control.
- The added multi-position side handle allows user to gain adequate leverage for any job.
- This tool also features a full- stroke tease trigger throttle which provides variable speed control along with greater comfort and smooth operation and a smooth glide forward / reverse lever allows user to switch directions with ease.
- The EATDR03S1P is as impressive on the inside as it is on the outside. Key internal components are SCM21 steel heat treated & case hardened for rugged continuous duty & maximum tool life.
- EMAX incorporates an industrial grade Jacob’s chuck and dual planetary gearing with solid brass bushings to generate 2200 rpm in speed and powerful torque.
- We also utilize a 24 thread double bearing spindle for low run out.
- To back it’s design, EMAX also offers the industry’s best product support with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all EMAX air tools !