Broan HLB11 1,100 CFM In-Line Blower for Range Hoods
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Choose the Powerful Yet Quiet Broan 1,100 CFM In-Line Range Hood Blower to Compete Your Custom Range Hood The Broan 1,100 CFM In-Line Range Hood Blower is designed and UL certified for use with Broan-NuTone products to vent smoke and odors from a remote location. Vibration and noise are greatly reduced by specifically designed mounts, low RPM, and balanced centrifugal blower wheels to give you peace of mind. To accommodate your specific house design, the Broan 1,100 CFM In-Line Range Hood Blower features 8-position mounting brackets for easy installation and greater adaptability to various mounting options. Straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damper are possible with this flexible duct design so you have more options for installation.
- The Broan 1,100 CFM In-Line Range Hood Blower is powerful, yet quiet due to balanced, galvanized steel, centrifugal blower wheels
- This blower uses a permanently lubricated, thermally protected plug-in motor designed for continuous operation
- Designed and UL certified for use with Broan-NuTone products only
- For use as interior remote blower
- The flexible duct design enables this blower to be converted to vertical discharge, as well as allows straight-through or right-angle connections with a built-in backdraft damper
- Installation is adaptable due to mounting brackets that allow for eight positions; hanger kit included for suspension installation
- Model 58140 rough-in kit (Broan Model 332KR) is required for blower installation when used with the following hood shells: Kenmore Elite 51303, 51363, 51423, Kenmore PRO 51003, 51063, Sears 51483 (Broan RM604804), 51603 (Broan RM606004), 50476 (Broan RMIP33), and 50477 (Broan RMIP45)
- One-year parts and labor warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This