Craftsman 1-1/2 in. Wood Chisel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 1-1/2" Wood Chisel for Precision Chiseling The 1-1/2" wood chisel is just the right tool for carving out a strike plate or a hinge. If needed, you can pound on the end of it with a hammer without harming the impact resistant plastic handle. The Craftsman 1-1/2" wood chisel features durable steel striker caps and a textured ergonomic handle with a thumb recess for optimal comfort and close control. You never have to worry about working too hard and hurting your hand, even when you're in the middle of an intensive job. Wood chisels are appropriate for a wide range of jobs including chopping cuts, paring cuts, chopping and pairing, mortise cuts, and scraping.
- Go pro with the 1-1/2" wood chisel
- Steel striker caps are guaranteed to hold up through years of complex woodworking jobs
- Textured black ergonomic plastic handle has a thumb rest for full comfort and complete control
- Impact resistant, which means that it can be hit with a hammer as needed without worry of damaging your tool or your hand
- Works for paring cuts, chopping cuts, chopping and paring, mortise cuts, and scraping
- Keep the tip in perfect condition with regular reshaping and polishing
- Weighs 0.7 lbs